The DiVA specialist is the member's representative for the organization at the operational level and works with the system locally. Two representatives per member are appointed to be part of the specialist group. The specialist group meets twice a year and has regular communication via e-mail list and wiki. At the specialists' meetings, additional representatives from the members are welcome to participate.
The DiVA specialist have the following tasks:
- Staffs a local helpdesk and provides support to the users of their own organization.
- Is responsible for disseminating information about system development and new functionality locally within the own organization.
- Reports errors and needs for changes to support and management.
- Is responsible for own learning and competence in the system's functions and use.
- Participates actively and contributes with its specialist competence to the development of the system.
Support for DiVA specialists:
- Access to support every weekday during office hours according to the agreed service level described in the document Service Catalog for DiVA Servicekatalog för DiVA(in Swedish).
- Guides, instructions and other information about the system via email and wiki.
- Teaching when new functionality being implemented and put into operation or when a member specifically requests it.
- Ongoing information and updates from the management and support on priority matters in the backlog via the case management system.